NALCO CHAMPION

NALCO CHAMPION Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not as fast paced as I am used too.
SH&E Administrative Asst. II (Current Employee), Fresno TexasNovember 28, 2014
Pros: flex days
Cons: no annual bonus
I am busy 90 percent of the day due to previous admin trying to catch up on over a years worth of manifest with the TCEQ.
NalcoChampion is a good company to work for.
District Sales Representative lll (Current Employee), Decatur, TXNovember 28, 2014
On a day to day basis you inventory tanks, work on pumps, and sometimes set new tanks, sometimes pull water samples. Help customers troubleshoot down-hole problems. The Management is helpful in training. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Troubleshoot down-hole problems can be the hardest part of job, but when problem gets identified the satisfaction – more... makes it enjoyable. – less
Fast paced with a lot of job turnover
District Administrator II (Current Employee), Hughesville, PANovember 9, 2014
Pros: very little micromanagement
Cons: very little training or time to breathe
My day flies by - from start to finish I am constantly processing sales orders for chemical supplied to the fracking industry or some part of the accounting cycle.
Great place to work. Great support system.
District Representative (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: strong support system.
Cons: work/personal life balance
Hard work/personal life balance. Long hours. However, management notices your accomplishments and work to help you succeed. Great to have a large company back your personal work on a daily basis.
Good place to get started
Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 13, 2014
Good company with potentially one of the best work/life balance cultures (at least in the Houston offices). Advancement and recognition is mainly leaned towards the sales team.
okayProductive and fun atmosphere
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee), Fresno, TXMay 14, 2014
Pros: weekly meetings lunch provided
Cons: i'm a contractor for nalco-champion
My typical day at work was a fast pace environment processing deactivations for Material Master Data for the Global Specification Dept.
Learned to execute products that were no longer used by the company in the SAP system. I worked independantly but management was available if a problem arrived.I enjoyed working with my team very helpful and knowledgable.The – more... hardest part of my job was the translations of products in different languages my job assignment was Latin America. The learning opportunity I was able to learn something totally different that I was accustomed to and mastered it. – less
Great job
Office Assitant (Former Employee), Rifle, cOApril 10, 2014
This was a temp position, but it was great and very laid back.
They gave their employees good equipment to work with.
Oilfield Delivery Specialist III (Former Employee), Karnes City, TXNovember 5, 2013
I was told that you could be transferred close to home. But that wasn't true. And my work days off wasn't the same as promised.
District Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TXOctober 9, 2013
A great company where management is understanding of the work/life balance of its employees.
Sales Trainee (Current Employee), Healdton, OKSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: heavy work load prevents training
Overall champion is a great place to work; however, with the current murger I am unable to be promoted or trained any further
Excelente
Empresa internacional lĂ­der en TRATAMIENTO QUIMICO (Current Employee), Representante TecnicoJune 25, 2013
Excelente. Buena empresa. Buena organizacion a nivel internacional.
Buena a nivel seguridad.
Lider en trataminetos quimicos.