The successful candidate will be responsible for writing product instructions, reference and maintenance manuals for Nakisa’s software solutions.
- Study and research of Nakisa solutions in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the
- Maintain and update official product documentation in online help and PDF formats for
internal and external users for every product release.
- Review and manage the delivery of product documentation owned by other teams to
ensure quality, consistency and layout.
- Participate in scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint reviews to learn about and
keep track of changes and new features for each application.
- Manage translation projects for software and documentation into multiple languages.
- Prepare templates & layouts for publication
- University degree or applicable work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Experience writing user and administrator documentation for software aimed at end-users
and/or system administrators.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with MadCap Flare would be considered an asset.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Knowledge of French would be an asset.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Excellent ability in understanding complex systems and explaining them in a
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and
meet tight time-lines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Nakisa® Inc. is a leading Org and Talent Management software company, providing the world's largest organizations with the ability to...