Nakeyan Environmental Consulting Inc. (www.neci.ca) is a small progressive environmental consulting company providing environmental management services to the Alberta upstream oil and gas industry. NECI offers a dynamic team-based work environment with enormous opportunity for growth and professional development.
Currently we are looking for environmental consulting professionals to augment our Okotoks office.
Intermediate Environmental Consultant
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of assessment and remediation projects throughout Alberta. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of assessment and remedial action plans
- Coordination and completion of Phase 1, 2, & 3 ESAs and remedial projects
- Progressively track project spending
- Prepare technical proposals and reports
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with stakeholders
- Regularly provide project status reports to the operations manager
- Coordinate and mentor junior staff encouraging technical growth and development
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Environmental Science Degree/Diploma (or related discipline)
- Ground Disturbance Level II Training
- Project development and field management experience
- In-depth understanding of upstream oil and gas regulatory requirements
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or within a multi-disciplinary team to meet project goals
- Valid driver’s license with a willingness to travel
Candidates applying for this position should have a minimum of three years technical environmental consulting experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants actively being considered for positions will be contacted.