Naked is one of North America’s fastest growing underwear and loungewear companies, carried in some of the of the very best retailers including Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom and Kitson. As a small company, we continue to grow each and every day and are always looking for unique individuals to join the Naked family!
Are you passionate and excited about the fashion industry? Do you have a love for all things related to social media? Do you want the opportunity to share your ideas and thoughts in a creative, fast-paced environment?
If the answer is yes, then we encourage you to read on! Naked is offering you the incredible opportunity to expand your experience by creating our first written marketing and social media strategy. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills and a keen interest in marketing.
KEY TASKS & RESPSONSIBILTIES
- Create and oversee the marketing and social media strategy for Naked
- Marketing research and analysis of current market trends and the fashion industry
- Use social media as a tool to network with key industry players
- Writing marketing proposals
- Create and maintain key marketing materials
- Work directly with partners and accounts (such as Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom and a leading New York PR firm) on marketing requests
- Daily management of Naked’s social media platforms
- Create and execute new marketing campaigns
- Managing contractors to achieve objectives
- Degree/diploma in communications, public relations, advertising or related field (current students accepted)
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Experience in all major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Youtube, Instragram, Pinterest, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is an asset
- Fluent in English & French is an asset
Please note that this position is on location in Vancouver. Pay is to be negotiated. Start date is immediate.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position and are looking for ways to broaden your experience, then we’d love to hear from you!