Terms of Employment:
- Standard health, dental, and optometry insurance
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6-12 months full-time office experience, internship, or other relevant experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to confidently persuade, present, and champion ideas
- Proven ability to excel under tight timelines and multiple assignments
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced office
- Solid negotiation skills
- Strong background in project management
- Proven capacity to create and maintain positive client relationships, as well as foster strong relationships within the internal team
- Excellent proficiency and capability to work with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and keynote
- Fluency in French an asset
- Under the supervision of an Account Manager, the Account Coordinator will work closely with clients and internal teams to execute client assignments
- The account coordinator will have several responsibilities, including but not limited to: planning meetings, scheduling events, developing and following timelines, working with internal staff and clients to create, present and finalize creative.
- The account coordinator will also be responsibility for budgeting, financial reports and managing the BCR.
- The environment is fast paced and therefore the ability to work quickly and effectively and manage multiple projects is required.
- Client facing skills include the ability to pitch ideas, develop strategies, and demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address client issues.
Location of work: 129 Spadina Avenue, Suite 404, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3
Let's address the elephant in the room. What exactly is a "Creative Consultancy"? Are we an advertising agency or aren't we? The...