NAIT

NAIT Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Peaceful place to work
Heavy Duty Caretaker (Current Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaMay 26, 2015
Was a great place for a career. There's lots for room advancement.Good benefits. Everything is paced. Good bosses to work for. Always positive.
corrupt
Peace officer (Former Employee), Edmonton, abApril 3, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: corrupt
NPS is more corrupt than eps. Academic staff and management are above the law while students, support staff and members of the public are targeted. Do not work here if you value you're morals. Nait fires anyone who attempts to fight this corruption.
Great atmosphere to work in
Computer Lab Supervisor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 3, 2015
This position, primarily, was a lab monitoring contract for both computer and printer stations within the campus engineering common lab. Service to the computers are few, and assistance is provided when required by students or staff according, (i.e. CAD Works, system defaulting, etc.). Multiple printers are in continuous use for plot and design drawings; whereas, service to each printer's queue and maintenance, thereof, are observed and redirected as necessary to maintain flow of print jobs. This is a position for the semester during my studies at NAIT.
Really intense when its busy Really hard working job
Peer Mentor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 29, 2014
Pros: usually get overtime
Cons: no food for employees
I like challenges and that inspire me to do more hard work and to give 100 persent to make it happen
Class and shop working environment.
NAIT-in-motion (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 6, 2014
Pros: i got a trade under my belt
Cons: no driver licence.
In the morning I would be in the classroom doing modules and the afternoons I would be in the shop applying my head knowledge to hands on wood projects. I've learned a great deal in carpentry and am still learning as there is much to learn. My instructor was very knowledgeable and experienced. My co-workers and I became good friends and often got together to help each other where we could. The hardest part of this job was memorizing conversions and formulas. The most enjoyable was the projects because I enjoy creating and building things,
Fun place
Electrician instructor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 13, 2014
Great place to work. I enjoy working here.
The money is not great but the other parts are great.
A very good place to work
IT Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 23, 2014
Pros: a full paid week of vacation in december plus 3 weeks of vacation
Cons: have to work on weekend when required
It was a very energetic environment as the manager was very upbeat and had a positive approach. I learnt how Cisco Agent Desktop software works as well as complete use of Active directory.
Awesome experience
Computer Service Technician/helper (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 10, 2013
This is the best place to work at. I had a really good time working at that place even though it was volunteering. I really enjoyed working there.
working and studying is awesome experience
customer representative (Former Employee), edmontonJuly 23, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: low hours acording to school schedule
it was great experience while working at Nait with my all passion and guts. I had a lot responsibility on me while working there because i was a student as well while working. Being an international students it is really hard to co-op with all things together.
Fast- pace study life with good teacher and equipment
Tutor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: many friends
Cons: many homeworks
Nait is a good institude of Alberta, is has a lot of experienced teacher and cool equipments.
lab monitor
Lab monitor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 17, 2012
A good place to work as well as study. Don't have much work to do. But don't get to learn new things.
Student and part time working
Immigrate to Canada (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 8, 2012
I had enjoy those four year study time, plus I made a few good friends!
summer practicum job
Power Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 19, 2012
Pros: great management to work with
Cons: do not learn much
did not learn much of the process or industry side because they usually do inspections during this time.

About NAIT

The Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) is one of Canada’s leading polytechnics, with almost 80,000 registrations – Read more