Nadine International is a growing consulting engineering firm, located in Mississauga, with an immediate opening for a self motivated individual, with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to play a key role in our team.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will report directly to the Principal and will be expected to lead and direct all aspects of design, from conceptual design, through to detailed site review and commissioning.
Some travel within Ontario may be required.
- P.Eng. designation with a minimum of 5 years experience as a professional engineer in the province of Ontario (similar experience may be considered, however, the applicant must be eligible for immediate PEO acceptance);
- Demonstrated experience working in a consulting firm environment;
- The ability to assume the design responsibility of the design for Nadine International’s Life Safety projects;
- Experience in the design of both large and small commercial, industrial, institutional and mission critical facilities. Experience in Power Distribution, Lighting and Emergency Power design, Fire Alarm / Security, Data and Communication Systems;
- Have outstanding interpersonal, leadership skills and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Have proven exceptional sales and administrative abilities.
- Reporting to the Principal, the Senior Electrical Engineer will lead the design projects of institutional, commercial, light industrial and mission critical facilities;
- Team leader in the design of large and complex projects;
- The supervision of Electrical designers and CAD personnel;
- Training/mentoring of junior engineers and designers.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to pat (at) nadineintl.on.ca. Please place job title “Senior Electrical Engineer” in the subject line. NO PHONE CALLS AND NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We thank all for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Nadine International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Consulting Engineering Firm