Nadine International is a growing consulting engineering firm, located in Mississauga, with an immediate opening for a self motivated individual, with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to play a key role in growing and expanding our client base.
The Civil / Building Science Engineer will report directly to the Principal and will be expected to contribute to all aspects of design, from conceptual design, through to detailed site review and commissioning, as well as, building condition assessment, prepare reports, proposals, and tender/bid submissions, budgets, project plans, and other supporting documentation as required.
Some travel within Ontario may be required.
- Demonstrated experience working in a consulting firm environment;
- University degree in Civil Engineering
- P.Eng. designation in Ontario is preferable
- Experience in building condition assessments and design of varying occupancies
- Have outstanding interpersonal, leadership skills and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Highly adaptable with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Have proven exceptional sales and administrative abilities.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume. Please place job title “Civil Engineer” in the subject line.
We thank all for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Nadine International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.