Nabors Production Services

Nabors Production Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company
BoilerMaker (Current Employee), Sylvan Lake, ABMay 21, 2015
Never had any issues with this company. Office staff are really well took care of any questions you would have. Good Rig Managers, the crews were great to work with, Oil Patch is slowed down so everyone has to find something else to do.
Hard working with lots of hours
roughneck (Former Employee), Lloydminster, ABOctober 31, 2014
typical day at work i would clean tools, organize supplies, setting up tools, lifting heavy weights, driving and taking care of 1 ton truck, always working preparing the next step needed for the rig.
great feild emploiees
Driller/Operator (Former Employee), Sylvan Lake, ABJune 15, 2014
woked here the longest great equminent office staff a bit hard to deal with but great job
GOOD SEASONAL WORK BUT NOT A CAREER
Boiler hand (Current Employee), Leduc, ABFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: fair pay
Cons: seasonal work
I have worked as a boiler hand for 4 winters now but last 2 years have been no rate increase, summer times i have to look for different work to keep a pay check coming,
safe working conditions
Tank Truck Driver (Current Employee), brooks ab.February 3, 2014
Day starts off with performing a job safety analysis. We then do a pre trip inspection on the equipment and drive out to location. Once on location we meet with the oil company representative and go over safety paper work and the daily objective. We work with multiple people each day. We perform lease inspections and identify all hazards on location before performing any duties. The toughest part of the job would probably be dealing with the changes in the scope of work and the daily changing weather conditions. The most enjoyable part of the day would be getting the job done safely and returning home to my family.
great learning stepping stone
Swabber (Former Employee), Sylvan Lake, ABSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: long hours and good money, learnt a lot
Cons: on call schedule
great job for other employees taking the time and having the patients to teach a green hand.
derrick hand
derrickhand/driller (Current Employee), Drayton Valley, ABMay 1, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: no room to advance
I work out of Drayton Vally Ab. I am a derrickhand starting to learn to drill. We usually work 10-12 hours days. The job is very physical. which I enjoy. The people are the reason i work with Nabors. Great bunch of Family men.