Nabors Production Services

Nabors Production Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard working with lots of hours
roughneck (Former Employee), Lloydminster, ABOctober 31, 2014
typical day at work i would clean tools, organize supplies, setting up tools, lifting heavy weights, driving and taking care of 1 ton truck, always working preparing the next step needed for the rig.
great feild emploiees
Driller/Operator (Former Employee), Sylvan Lake, ABJune 15, 2014
woked here the longest great equminent office staff a bit hard to deal with but great job
GOOD SEASONAL WORK BUT NOT A CAREER
Boiler hand (Current Employee), Leduc, ABFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: fair pay
Cons: seasonal work
I have worked as a boiler hand for 4 winters now but last 2 years have been no rate increase, summer times i have to look for different work to keep a pay check coming,
safe working conditions
Tank Truck Driver (Current Employee), brooks ab.February 3, 2014
Day starts off with performing a job safety analysis. We then do a pre trip inspection on the equipment and drive out to location. Once on location we meet with the oil company representative and go over safety paper work and the daily objective. We work with multiple people each day. We perform lease inspections and identify all hazards on location – more... before performing any duties. The toughest part of the job would probably be dealing with the changes in the scope of work and the daily changing weather conditions. The most enjoyable part of the day would be getting the job done safely and returning home to my family. – less
Great company for career minded individuals
HR Recruiter (Current Employee), Sylvan Lake ABOctober 15, 2013
Pros: staff appreciation: b-days, anniversaries, holidays
Cons: salary/wages
Nabors is a great organization to work for if you are not afraid of hard work, a strong multitasker and dedicated to the success of your company.
As a recruiter, there are never two days alike! I meet interesting people everyday ~ the contacts and connections thru media, career fairs & networking are second to none!

I would recommend Nabors to anyone – more... looking for a long term career. – less
derrick hand
derrickhand/driller (Current Employee), Drayton Valley, ABMay 1, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: no room to advance
I work out of Drayton Vally Ab. I am a derrickhand starting to learn to drill. We usually work 10-12 hours days. The job is very physical. which I enjoy. The people are the reason i work with Nabors. Great bunch of Family men.
The balance of safety and production is well played.
Alberta / BC / SASK (Current Employee), Rig managerNovember 8, 2011
Nabors maintenance program is exelent . If the rig managers are well trained and the field super is on the ball everything is good as you know it all starts with management . The only time that any Nabors equipment is down is regular CVIP inspections only if the crew keeps the maintenance program ongoing .