Nabors Industries

Nabors Industries Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This is an okay place to get experance and to look for something better.
Procurement Specialist - Nabors Corporate Services (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 13, 2014
Pros: the pay checks don't bounce
Cons: to many to list.
Honestly my working experience at Nabors has been full of empty promises. Employees are treated as a disposable resource to be used up and thrown away.
Staff Accountant
Payroll Analyst, Nabors Corporate Service (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
I have learn't more in Oracle. It was a short term project but extended for almost a year. I ended up getting a full time position.
My short time at Nabors
Senior Financial Analyst (CONTRACT) (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: technical freedom
Cons: rigid hours
I worked at Nabors on contract for 7 months, in a Client's rig yard in Conroe. My schedule was 8-5, and the 12-month contract was originally intended to become a temp-to-permanent situation.

Unfortunately, my term ended 7 months in, and I did not get resolution on why the contract ended so abruptly. However, I was vey interested in staying on, despite – more... my short time there.

There was great flexibility in our reporting structures, and our feedback was encouraged, when deciding how to best modify the existing reports. – less
Staff Accountant - Inventory (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: close to a gym
Cons: bad location
Lots of work to be done. Constantly changing. Many challenges.
Great advancement oppurtunity
In-service Tech/ Rig Manager/ Toolpusher/ Driller (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 3, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: travel
I held several positions with Nabors Industries through the years, some better than others. Traveled as a in service tech to some faraway places teaching nationals in different countries (Saudi, Trinidad, Nigeria, Kazakhstan) to function our equipment safely and correctly. A real hands on job loved it. Hardest part was usually the language barrier, – more... most enjoyable was learning there culture – less