Nabors Industries

Nabors Industries Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
work
driver (Former Employee), springhill,louisianaMarch 19, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: no work life balance at all...management needs training
Empty promises...work work work...No home life! Pay was good, insurance is extremely high, and management needs some serious training.
enjoy Co workers.
fluids truck driver (Current Employee), willistonFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: co workers pay
Cons: management and truck maintenance
I'm a current employee truck driver in williston, nd.
I enjoy my Co workers.
The bad thing about this company. Management is terrible. No one knows whats going on around here/ worst company I have worked for when it comes to communication.Seems like management is at war with each other and drivers. Safety meetings consist of that your doing a bad job. Never have nothing nice to say except bad things. Lots of paper work.Terribble maintenance on trucks trailer at the water hauling division. If D.O.T did a surprise inspection here they would put our trucks outta service.
If things don't get better here at Nabors this company will see lots of drivers quitting at once. Many of us are going to try to stick it out tell C&J takes over. Hopefully things will be much better.
Last but least. Pay checks are always screwed up and it takes for ever to get your travel pay.
Nabors just made some extreem cut backs....
field employee (Former Employee), DenverJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: entry level for experience but not long term..
Cons: everything offered is temporary.
Yes the CEO took a 10% pay cut but at the same time Nabors cut our income by 35% WTF... We are being bought out by C&J. So they of course want to close the deal by representing cheap labor...

managers for the coil tubing side are good people.. But the company is going down hole.... Recommend looking else where first.
AWFUL PLACE TO WORK AT! RUN FOR THE HILLS...
Engineering (Former Employee), Conroe,TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: nice office
Cons: many
Management is demeaning, demanding and inept. They treat professionals as garbage and expect results right away. They discriminate against you for any reason...
This is an okay place to get experance and to look for something better.
Procurement Specialist - Nabors Corporate Services (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 13, 2014
Pros: the pay checks don't bounce
Cons: to many to list.
Honestly my working experience at Nabors has been full of empty promises. Employees are treated as a disposable resource to be used up and thrown away.
Staff Accountant
Payroll Analyst, Nabors Corporate Service (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
I have learn't more in Oracle. It was a short term project but extended for almost a year. I ended up getting a full time position.
My short time at Nabors
Senior Financial Analyst (CONTRACT) (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: technical freedom
Cons: rigid hours
I worked at Nabors on contract for 7 months, in a Client's rig yard in Conroe. My schedule was 8-5, and the 12-month contract was originally intended to become a temp-to-permanent situation.

Unfortunately, my term ended 7 months in, and I did not get resolution on why the contract ended so abruptly. However, I was vey interested in staying on, despite my short time there.

There was great flexibility in our reporting structures, and our feedback was encouraged, when deciding how to best modify the existing reports.
Staff Accountant - Inventory (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: close to a gym
Cons: bad location
Lots of work to be done. Constantly changing. Many challenges.
Great advancement oppurtunity
In-service Tech/ Rig Manager/ Toolpusher/ Driller (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 3, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: travel
I held several positions with Nabors Industries through the years, some better than others. Traveled as a in service tech to some faraway places teaching nationals in different countries (Saudi, Trinidad, Nigeria, Kazakhstan) to function our equipment safely and correctly. A real hands on job loved it. Hardest part was usually the language barrier, most enjoyable was learning there culture

About Nabors Industries

Oil and gas exploration and production companies need a littleĀ support in order to ply their tradeĀ around the globe, and like – Read more

Nabors Industries Photos