nsa Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Patrones muy humanos buenas personas
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Clinton, CT7 December 2017
Deben ser más estrictos con los empleados, tener mejores beneficios en cuanto a retiro y en cuanto a salarios.
Deben mejorar las instalaciones en cuanto higiene y estructura
Pros
Estabilidad
Cons
Salario
Não dão oportunidade ao funcionário crescer
Estoquista/Conferente (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP5 December 2017
A empresa efetua pagamentos em dia e organizada a treinamentos só não e flexível quando o assunto e estudo.
Pros
Paga bem
Cons
Não da oportunidade aos estudos
Temps de travail
Contremaitre chargè d'affaire (Former Employee) –  Region PACA18 September 2017
Cette entreprise exploite sont personnelle , je gérer en moyenne quarante cinq chantiers (donc environ 65 ascenseurs en pose) en même temps sur trois départements 13,83,06.
Pros
Véhicule de fonction
Cons
Temps de travail non pris en compte (60 heures par semaine payer 39)
great agency to serve your country
Intelligence Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MD29 May 2017
same as summary above, most of my work was classified therefore unable to discuss but was often offered the chance to learn and expand my duties and responsiblities
Environnement de travail agréable
Assistante commerciale, NSA (Former Employee) –  Maisons-Alfort (94)13 December 2016
Environnement de travail agréable, collègues sympas et un peu raleur.
Pros
Tickets restau, 13e mois, prime participation
Cons
pas de possibilité évolution
Very dynamic and forward thinking company
Director/Owner (Former Employee) –  National26 July 2016
NSA was a start-up company that benefited from both directors having excellent contacts and a comprehensive understanding of the security industry.

Every day was different and on the whole it was a very rewarding place to work.
The National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) is home to America's codemakers and codebreakers.
Senior Mission Manager / Division NCOIC (Current Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GA28 January 2016
The Central Security Service (CSS) provides timely and accurate cryptologic support, knowledge, and assistance to the military cryptologic community.

It promotes full partnership between the NSA and the cryptologic elements of the Armed Forces, and teams with senior military and civilian leaders to address and act on critical military-related issues in support of national and tactical intelligence objectives. CSS coordinates and develops policy and guidance on the Signals Intelligence and Information Assurance missions of NSA/CSS to ensure military integration.
relacionamento interpessoal excelente
Auxiliar de Administrativo (Former Employee) –  São José dos Campos, SP5 January 2016
grande aprendizado em todas as areas relacionadas a coordenação e liderança de funcionários
Pros
empresa idonea
Cons
nao ha
easy going place with nice employees
Juice Plus Representative (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, California12 October 2015
Teach and explain the importance of health and how to better ones health using fruits and vegetables. Relating balance with mind body and spirit to health. Distribute Juice Plus product to those looking for a nutritional input to their diet.
Pros
easy work enviroment
Cons
Difficult to distribute in hometown
Information summary
PERSONNEL SECURITY SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MD23 July 2015
Deal with customers on a daily bases. Learning new security process. Learning new project manager. Get a long and work well with my co-workers.
Pros
office with a door
Cons
far from home
Nsa promogroup
COORDINADOR (Current Employee) –  la laguna3 March 2015
aquí se aprende a llevar los principios y reglamentos la teoría y la practica el desempeño de cada uno de los elementos a su máxima expresión el crecimiento personal y un criterio de vida
Pros
en temporada excelente
Cons
por temporada el cese de labores por temporada es lo que uno hace buscar el crecimiento a otro lado
Great business opportunity but no guaranteed income
Juiceplus Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  uk17 October 2014
I was a franchise owner with 41 team members working for me. My job was commission based which was a downside as one month i could earn a lot of money but the next month i may not earn as much. I worked my way up to being a Qualified National Marketing Director within the business and provided support, training and mentoring to both customers and team members, i would also arrange and host motivational events and training events where i would speak at in-front of hundreds of people.
Pros
working from home
Cons
no guaranteed income
Productive Fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MD13 April 2014
Greet Customers
I enjoyed working around military etc
Good management
only if you need the money
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Saint Johnsbury, VT31 March 2014
Personally I worked at NSA for 2 years and it is not a recommended place of work by myself, due to the very short breaks, un-appreciation and lack of a health safe environment, if you do end up working here, ask for a RESPIRATOR! preserve your health.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Break time, pay, enviorment, and staff
Dinamica
Atendente (Former Employee) –  Cuiabá, MT25 March 2014
Trabalhava com pessoas agradável torna nosso dia de trabalho mais produtivo.
Highly technical workplace with clearly defined work roles and great training and resources
SIGINT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MD26 February 2014
A very friendly atmosphere where I was able to perform at a high level due to the excellent training I received early on.
Great learning experience
Client Relations Manager - (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN6 January 2014
Fast pace environment,
Learned all mode of transportation
Legally informed DOT rules and regs
Pros
High pace environment
Cons
wrong personnel
Productive, fun work place with "healthy lunch every Wed" and an exercise room
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN22 November 2013
I loved working at NSA, of course there were long days but it was fun and we were busy so that made the day go by fast. A typical work day i would go in pick up my order list and go to my desk separate them and pick the product from the floor then pack and ship the product. Everyday was usually a busy day. Because my father was part owner of the company the manager didn't really like me but i didn't let keep me from doing my job. I got along with most of my coworkers of course you know in every company theres always a trouble maker or someone who don't like you but other then that i got along with everybody. The hardest part of the job i would say some of my coworkers were very lazy and didn't do there job which made it hard for me to do mine. I loved going in everyday Because it was fun and i liked what i did. I i liked the security of the job and knowing that i would always have a job and benefits.
Pros
free lunch, fun coworkers, dramatic atmosphere, great health care
Cons
shot breaks
Love this job!
Umpire (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KY30 September 2013
I have played softball since I was a little girl so still staying connected with the sport is a dream! Its only during the summer and only on weekend. I try my best to umpire all that I can because i love being outside and working with these young ladies!
Sweat shop
Order Prep (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH2 August 2013
Supervisor's unbearable- Verbally abusive and unprofessional. A typical day was a major marathon. Had to literally run to each work station all day and provide all the necessary materials. However a part of me still loved all the different thing's I did. Creatively it was stimulating. I love to sew.
We were not allowed to talk. So getting to know people was hard.
Pros
I did like some of the people even though most spoke different languages.