The successful candidate must be able to work during the day, about three times a week. There will be weeks where it may be less. This is a really great opportunity for someone who is interested in learning more about focus groups and the “other side” of qualitative research.
- Updating of grids
- Sending emails
- Posting ads online
- Helping with the panel
- Administrative tasks
- Other various tasks as needed
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Interest in more about market research and focus groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Very comfortable online and has a good understanding of social media
- Reliable, presentable and professional.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume in confidence by end of day Monday, September 30, 2013.
We thank all applicants. However, only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.
NRG was formed in 2005 from the merger of Western Opinion Research and Nordic Research Group, two companies whose combined legacy as leaders...