Field Services - Vancouver
Reporting to NRG Management, the FC plays a senior role in the timely administration and completion of research projects and staff management. The incumbent will provide superior service to external and internal clients. The incumbent will also be responsible for enforcing policies, procedures, staffing and allocation of work for team members and general administrative tasks.
- opening and/or closing the Field Office;
- maintaining the productivity of assigned projects and a consistent workflow;
- disseminating information;
- leading by example, coaching and mentoring; being visible, approachable and professional at all times;
- organizing, training, motivating and monitoring staff, including Support Supervisors;
- providing constructive and positive corrective instruction and/or disciplinary actions as may be necessary;
- assigning Support Supervisors and Interviewers to projects;
- maintaining the productivity and monitoring the progress of projects;
- managing sample levels;
- completing project and payroll administrative functions as required
- detailed documentation of staff issues
- hiring, discipline and scheduling of interviewers (in conjunction with HRM and FM –Vancouver)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional client service attitude
- Experience having supervisory and leadership skills
- Experience in training, coaching, and mediation
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Continuing learning
- Computer skills
- At least one year of previous market research and/or call centre supervisory and training experience
Attributes: enthusiasm, reliability, maturity, integrity, consistency, adaptability, flexibility, dedication, motivation and professionalism
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in confidence by end of day Monday,
September 16, 2013.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Melissa Kanowicz, Human Resources Manager
We thank all applicants. However, only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 6 months ago
NRG was formed in 2005 from the merger of Western Opinion Research and Nordic Research Group, two companies whose combined legacy as leaders...