Salary: Commensurate on experience
Location: London, Ontario
NPT RicePoint is an experienced team of public accountants, case managers, information technology experts, notice administrators, and social media specialists. Associated with one of the largest, independent and respected chartered accounting firms in the Southwestern Ontario region, members of the class action services team have been appointed as the administrator on 31 settlements of varying size and complexity, and have distributed more than $162 million in settlement funds over the last 14 years.
- Coordinate the execution of court-ordered notice plans.
- Graphically design print and digital materials to advertise, educate and raise awareness about ongoing class actions.
- Work with advertising agencies to determine budget, schedule ad placements, and generate reports. Build campaign strategies and ensure quality of all ad placements.
- Create, implement and evaluate communications strategies and campaigns that align with the firm’s strategic plan. Generate new ideas and set measurable objectives for encouraging individuals to participate in class actions.
- Manage the NPT RicePoint website and class action case websites. Monitor the effectiveness of these sites using Google analytics and optimize as required. Some knowledge of Wordpress and Drupal preferred.
- Provide marketing and communications support via strategic planning, production and implementation to promote all NPT RicePoint initiatives.
- Deliver responses to client questions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Proactively seek media coverage for newsworthy class actions. Disseminate press releases, draft FAQs and other educational resources.
- Research and develop content for class actions with Twitter and Facebook accounts. Provide status updates on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites and drive traffic to the class action case websites.
- Develop presentations, using PowerPoint or Prezi, and deliver them to current and potential clients.
- Continuously improve processes that contribute to our efficiency, client service and revenue.
- Manage multiple class action notice programs simultaneously.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field (Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, English or Journalism)
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Media-buying experience preferred
- Experience in managing multiple social media platforms
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience required
- Advanced communications skills, especially written; a portfolio of prior work required
- Ability to communicate messages in a professional and engaging manner designed to generate claims in a target audience
- Exceptional organizational abilities and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating marketing and communication plans and materials
- Excellent computer skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office programs and desktop publishing programs
- Demonstrated experience in website management (including adding content, updating creative, linkage etc.)
- A commitment to working cooperatively in a team environment with staff, clients and public, willingness to actively participate and engage in regular meetings.