POSITION PROFILE: Bilingual Claims Agent
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate on experience/Entry-level role
NPT RicePoint is an experienced team of public accountants, information technology experts, data entry personnel, call center attendants and direct mail specialists. Our firm provides service in securities, price fixing, pharmaceutical, product liability and employment/pension related class action settlements. We also offer many additional services including notice programs, claims processing and expert opinions.
The role of the Claims Agent is to effectively and efficiently participate in the claims submission and review processes. This role encompasses claimant relations, claims processing and claims review. The Claims Agent is responsible for bilingual customer experience and providing capacity to the claim intake and claim review processes.
- Provide bilingual claimant assistance to claimants regarding legal documents and claim package materials
- Participate in discussions and reviews of customer inquiries and advise on methods to improve customer experience
- Achieve review and processing error rates within acceptable levels with zero critical defects
- Reduce the cycle time of claims processes; while meeting the customer service and quality measures defined for the project.
- Evaluate claims in a time efficient and accurate manner
- Maintaining a predetermined customer satisfaction rating while ensuring all inquiries are met with a defined timeline
- Supporting claim preparation and scanning as warranted by fluctuating volumes of incoming claims and production levels
Additional responsibilities such as quality assurance and peer review may be added as familiarity and experience grow.
- Communication. Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in both English and French.
- Efficiency. Produces significant output with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follows-through on commitments.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Technical/IT skills. Competency with MS Office suite with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Securities knowledge/Experience. Understands security types and the mechanics of how trades and private placements are completed.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
Website Address: www.nptricepoint.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
RicePoint is an experienced team of public accountants, case managers, information technology experts, notice administrators, and social...