We’re looking for a dynamic and professional individual to join NPT LLP Chartered Accountants as a Temporary Full Time Accountant on the tax team in London, Ontario, Canada from March 3 to April 30, 2014. At NPT you'll enhance your capabilities in a team environment, helping our clients grow and succeed. Our goals and expectations are high and we provide the opportunity and support to let you learn, grow and prove yourself as a professional.
NPT is a professional accounting and advisory firm dedicated to the continued success of our clients. Our partners and full complement of professional staff have a simple philosophy: Clients first!
As one of the largest regional public accounting firms in London and Southwestern Ontario, we ensure that you have an opportunity to work on various engagements in a wide variety of industries.
- Experience in public practice or related field of accounting. Experience at a public accounting office is an asset
- Experience preparing personal tax returns
- 3-5 years of computerized accounting experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good working knowledge of CaseWare and Taxprep or similar accounting and tax software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work overtime hours both during the week and on the weekends as required
- Prepare working papers, t-slips and personal tax returns
- Office hours: March – April 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Member of PKF North America – Get the resources and contacts of a large firm but the variety of work and experiences of a smaller firm
- We try to “add value and find balance” in everything we do!
Interested? Email us your cover letter and resume and include “Temporary Full Time Accountant – Your First and Last Name” in the subject line. Candidates will be considered as applications are received and the posting will remain open until a candidate is identified. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please and thank you.
Visit www.nptca.com and LinkedIn for more job postings and to learn more.