We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join NPT LLP Chartered Accountants as an Administrative Assistant in London, Ontario, Canada. At NPT you'll enhance your capabilities in a team environment, helping our clients grow and succeed. Our goals and expectations are high and we provide the opportunity and support to let you learn, grow and prove yourself as a professional.
As an Administrative Assistant, you’ll provide administrative support to members across the firm. The role requires the ability to continually learn, use new skills and work in a high paced environment.
We’re ideally looking for someone with following attributes:
- Post-secondary training in office administration
- Previous experience working in a public accounting firm
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Type all client related correspondence and other reports from online forms, rough drafts and/or dictaphone recordings.
- Process and assemble all Caseview financial statements and perform quality control checks.
- Run client T1 and T2 tax returns, photocopy and scan documents and assemble client tax return packages.
- Maintain and coordinate E-Filing tax returns.
- Archive and publish client documents electronically i.e. financial statements, tax returns, correspondence CW files, legal documents, etc.
- Prepare client or firm related PowerPoint presentations.
- Use computer programs (i.e. Publisher) to provide documents for clients or internal use.
- Respond to general client requests for information and contact clients using emails, faxes and telephone calls.
- Maintain partner calendar and Outlook contacts.
- Process information for new clients and maintain integrity of client database.
- Process client invoices using the time and billing program.
- Make travel arrangements for partners, as required.
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings (internal and external) and conferences and take notes, as required.
- Undertake special projects, as required.
- Provide back up and assistance to other administrative team members and reception, as required.
What you need to know
- This is a permanent full time position starting immediately.
- Benefits and health care spending account included.
- Additional overtime may be required during tax season.
- Our office hours are: September – February and May – June 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, March – April 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and July – August 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- We try to “add value and find balance” in everything we do!
Interested? Email us your cover letter and resume. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit your application by July 31, 2013.
Indeed - 21 months ago
NPT LLP is a professional accounting and advisory firm in London, Ontario, dedicated to the enhancement of the success of our clients. Our...