We’re looking for a dynamic and professional individual to join NPT LLP Chartered Accountants as an Accounting Administrative Assistant in London, Ontario, Canada. At NPT you'll enhance your capabilities in a team environment, helping our clients grow and succeed. Our goals and expectations are high and we provide the opportunity and support to let you learn, grow and prove yourself as a professional.
NPT’s 12 partners and 60+ dedicated professionals integrate a continuum of advisory services for your traditional accounting needs and beyond. That’s Syncronicity™.
- Accounts receivable and collections experience
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience
- Strong working knowledge of Sage 50
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver with good follow-up skills
- Account receivable (A/R) and work in progress (WIP)
- Insure bank deposits and the posting of the deposits to the time and billing system are completed on a regular basis
- Reconcile credit card payments
- Ensure invoices are posted correctly
- Review, analyze and maintain WIP summaries for each partner
- Prepare monthly A/R statements for partners
- Review outstanding A/R and coordinate collections with partners
- Bookkeeping up to trial balance using Sage 50 Software
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Complete all month-end reconciliations
- Enter approved payables and print cheques
- Processes expense payments to staff
- Assist in preparing monthly firm financial statements, reports, payroll, and payroll remittances
- Assist in maintaining vacation and overtime schedules and accruals
- Prepare GST returns and all government reporting annual returns (eg. EHT, WSIB, T4’s)
- Maintain vendor information
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time .
- Permanent and full time position starting as soon as possible
- Benefits provided
- Office hours: September – February 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, March – April 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and July – August 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Additional overtime may be required
- Member of PKF North America – Get the resources and contacts of a large firm but the variety of work and experiences of a smaller firm
- We try to “add value and find balance” in everything we do!
Interested? Email your cover letter and resume and include “Accounting Administrative Assistant – Your First and Last Name” in the subject line. Candidates will be considered as applications are received and the posting will remain open until a candidate is identified. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities.
No phone calls please and thank you.
Visit www.nptca.com and LinkedIn for more job postings and to learn more.
NPT LLP is a professional accounting and advisory firm in London, Ontario, dedicated to the enhancement of the success of our clients. Our...