Does this resonate with you?
I am looking to contribute to a growth oriented company as a key leader in the operations team. I believe a key element of any successful company is the corporate culture, and I am inspired to help develop it.
I am driven by finding new efficiencies for production and building effective teams. I have a good working knowledge of lean and understand how and why it is so effective, which is what helps me implement new lean initiatives and get staff buy in so effectively. I am hands on and love interfacing with people at all levels within a company and ensuring the production team remains a highly effective part of a customer focused company.
- Proven ability to implement sustainable lean projects
- Effectively collaborate with other departments such as maintenance, warehouse, planning, purchasing, quality and sales to meet company production goals and customer requirements.
- Ability to meet production targets while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Ability to effectively problem solve issues such as capacity, quality and culture.
- Track record of developing and coaching line leaders and supervisors
- Ability to manage 15-40 people.
- Support a culture of accountability.
- History of achieving or over achieving departmental goals and targets.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience as part of fast paced entrepreneurial team.
- 5-years of experience/knowledge of production management.
- An appreciation of the Health Canada and FDA GMP requirements for DIN and NHP would be an asset.
Founded in 1985 and based in Surrey, B.C. (near Vancouver), Norwood Packaging is a contract manufacturer and developer of complex personal care products. Our customers include some of the most respected consumer brands and retailers across North America.