This position reports directly to the Corporate Services Manager/Controller and is responsible for the implementation, management, training and support of Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other potential business programs to achieve individual and organizational goals and objectives.
1. Responsible for communicating with North West LHIN users to gather requirements and translate them into business solutions.
2. Identify new areas on an ongoing basis where Microsoft SharePoint, CRM and other software can be leveraged and integrated with other Microsoft products.
3. Assist end users in leveraging SharePoint, CRM and other software functionalities.
4. Analyze work flows and streamline internal business processes as the organization evolves; updating the business rules and the Governance Plan as it relates to various Microsoft products.
5. Assist and coordinate the resolution of SharePoint, CRM and other software issues.
6. Testing and validation of production sites, document process flows and reviewing requests for change.
7. Manage permissions and restrict and revoke access where necessary.
8. Escalate SharePoint and CRM issues for resolution.
9. Compile monthly/semi-annual reports on usage and progress.
10. Customize and maintain active directory.
11. Monitor for excessive complexity and suggest streamlined alternatives.
12. Encourage user adoption regarding SharePoint, CRM and other enterprise software.
13. Provide day to day support of the SharePoint, CRM and other software applications to end users.
14. Respond to application questions and problems requiring resolution.
15. Create and update training materials, identify training gaps, train both existing and new employees, and direct users to training materials/resources available.
16. Involved with other IT related issues that may arise in the organization.
17. Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, Business, or relevant field, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong technical knowledge/skills regarding software and hardware of computers.
- Good investigative and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to provide comprehensive training and ongoing support to staff of the organization.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Strong initiative with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Conscious of quality and accuracy.
- Operational decision making.
- Ability to drive change, build partnerships and be innovative.
- Project Management and Change Management experience.
- French language skills an asset.
For more information on the North West LHIN and for full details on this position, please visit our website at www.northwestlhin.on.ca. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter by March 22, 2013.