We are dedicated to providing the best customer service and procedures through our state-of-the-art facilities. Our employees enjoy opportunities for development and a real chance to make a difference in the lives of their patients and/or clients.
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST (WITH OR WITHOUT LASER AND AESTHETIC EXPERIENCE), NORTH EAST CALGARY
Some of the specific tasks that a medical administrative assistant will be required to do include:
· Greeting patients as they enter the practice or when they make an inquiry by phone.
· Record keeping.
· Scheduling for patients within the practice and arranging for patients who need further attention.
· Patient medical history collection and medical exam preparation.
· You will get the knowledge you need to make sure that you sound like you know what you’re talking about when patients enter your clinic and you’ll know precisely how to deal with all the administrative tasks that are thrown your way.
Successful candidates require:
· a firm commitment to customer service and creating strong customer relations.
· consistent maintenance of a professional image.
· sincerity and loyalty to business development.
· a friendly and understanding personality.
((If you also have laser and aesthetic experience you can work in conjunction with being a receptionist. In collaboration with the clinic manager, the laser technician will perform Laser Hair Removal, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Vein and Pigmentation Treatments, IPL Photo Facial, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Fundamental Skin Care, Post Treatment Make-up Procedures and Application. The objective of successful laser and aesthetic candidates is to genuinely care about improving the skins appearance and, as a result, the client's overall look. You also need to be in good physical shape because you'll generally work on your feet throughout your shift. In addition, part of your job would require acting as a salesperson to gain and maintain the client base, and you would be promoting beauty products sold at the location.))
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining examples of how they meet the specific requirements of the position to the email provided.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.