We are a dynamic full-service public relations agency looking for an experienced, creative and highly motivated Account Executive.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for the management and successful execution of strategic PR programs supporting the business objectives of our clients.
Must have qualifications:
- Strong leader with team management experience (overseeing account team, ensuring quality work is done, efficiencies are in place etc.)
- Demonstrated client and media relations skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the PR industry (preferably within an agency environment) successfully planning and executing PR programs
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Excellent PR writing skills (press releases, pitches etc.)
- Excellent oral communication skills (presentation, interpersonal etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Client relations management and development
- Ongoing media relations management and development
- Strategic planning and execution of PR and Social Media programs/initiatives
- Budget planning, forecasting and management
- Development of creative communication materials for clients
- Manage account teams mentoring and coaching junior staff
- Stay up-to-date with new and emerging trends as they relate to the PR industry, our clients, their business objectives and communities.
If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling position at a dynamic company, please send your resume and cover letter to Erin Poetschke. In the subject line please write: Account Executive. Please note, only those under consideration will be contacted directly.
Indeed - 2 years ago
We deliver targeted, strategic media and public relations programs that hit the mark with our clients, the media, and the public at large....