Become Part of a Great Service Development Team!
We are currently looking for a full-time Exchange Server Engineer for the Edmonton based company, NIRIX.
What you'll do...
- Design, build, test, and roll out new advanced cloud service (IaaS, DaaS, SaaS, XaaS)
- Through your knowledge and expertise, be able to communicate and influence the future road map of cloud services at NIRIX
- Present new and innovative cloud service offerings as a business case to management
- Act as the technical contact with one or more vendors in the development of one or more advanced cloud services
- Perform extensive testing and evaluation and testing of vendor’s products and solutions
- Technical troubleshooting and escalation with our partner vendor(s)
- Manage a sophisticated, critical and expanding cloud infrastructure
- Provide bank end technical training and escalation support for NIRIX’s advanced cloud services to front end support teams
- Develop detailed documentation of all support and project related incidents
- Report project progress, issues, challenges on scheduled basis with appropriate Advanced Cloud Service Manager
What we are looking for...
- 5-7+ years IT experience directly with Windows 2008 R2 and Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent organization skills with detail and accuracy
- Excellent documentation skills with detail and accuracy
- Certification should include some or all of the following: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE) current to within two years, VMware Certified Professional - current to within two years, Any other professional certification designations are a bonus
- Advanced Microsoft Windows 2008, and 2008 R2 Server support and admin experience (5+ years experience)
- Advanced Microsoft Exchange 2007, and 2010 email support and admin experience (5+ years experience)
- iSCSI SAN and Fibre Channel SAN experience (5+ years experience)
- Advanced level expertise with VMware ESX 4.x – 5.x, vSphere, vMotion, vStorage, High Availability, and Fault Tolerance (3 - 5 years experience)
- Extensive experience working in a hosting services provider with multi-tenancy configuration and design
- Have experience with Control Panel management technologies such as Plesk, Control Panel, and / or other cloud management platform softwares
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple large sized projects and work under tight timelines
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments and business requirements
- Ability to understand and deliver high quality customer service
- Experience in IT operations and an actively contributing team member in project based work
- Have had 5+ years experience supporting and administrating in a highly available five 9’s datacenter environment
- Have advanced knowledge of failover and disaster recovery schemes and cluster configurations
- Have 5+ years of network and solutions design experience
- Have led medium to large sized projects
- A valid Alberta driver’s license is mandatory
Thank you for your interest. Please reply with your resume.
For more job details and to enter our $50 Cineplex Theatre Gift Card Give Away copy and paste the link below into your web browser.
If you know of someone who is looking for a new exciting career please forward this posting to them.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Nirix Technology builds networks that enhance the quality of life. We are a next generation IT Utility technology service company or...