Become Part of a Great Customer Care Team!
Are you someone who is customer focused and loves working with the latest technologies? If so this is your opportunity to become part of the NIRIX Customer Care team.
As a Customer Care Agent you will provide Front line technical support of our advanced cloud services. We will train you on exciting new cloud technologies such as virtualization, datacenter, massive storage, big server farms, and more. Bring the right attitude and work hard to advance through a clear career road-map with great career advancement opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary, corporate group benefits, corporate bonuses as well as commission for customer support purchases and other post-sales services sold through our CustomerCare team.
What we are looking for...
- IT Diploma, degree or equivalent years hands-on IT experience
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Basic TCP/IP and internet-working protocol knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organization skills with detail and accuracy
- Excellent documentation skills with detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assigned tasks
- Ability to understand and deliver high quality customer service
- Experience in IT operations and an actively contributing team member in project based work
- A valid Alberta driver’s license is mandatory
What you’ll do...
- Provide professional and timely front-line Tier 1 technical support for our customers of all NIRIX cloud services via phone, remote access, on-site, and email
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the CustomerCare team in delivering excellent and prompt customer support
- Troubleshoot technical problems with cloud services that customers have with NIRIX that may include, but not limited to: Hardware failure and repair, Software driver installation and configuration, Network administration experience on the Microsoft Windows platform, Microsoft Exchange 5.5 – 2010 platform, Citrix Metaframe platform, Microsoft SMS platform, Microsoft IIS platform, Onsite technical support
- Be part of NIRIX’s 24x7x365 technical support team and follow standard support and escalation procedure
- Create, update, escalate, and close support tickets using NIRIX in-house oneSupport Ticket Management System on a timely and consistent manner
- Ensure all support related, security, and information disclosure policies and procedures are followed and enforced
- Inform the appropriate contact within NIRIX on any potential security breaches or customer complaints
- Regularly monitor network and infrastructure performance, security, and system status and report any potential problems
- Follow established standard operational procedures for technical support, escalation, and customer complaints
Thank you for your interest. Please reply with your resume.
For more job details and to enter our $50 Cineplex Theatre Gift Card Give Away copy and paste the link below into your web browser.
If you know of someone who is looking for a new exciting career please forward this posting to them.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Nirix Technology builds networks that enhance the quality of life. We are a next generation IT Utility technology service company or...