NII Northern International is currently looking for a Data Entry/Shipping Clerk in the Coquitlam, BC location. We are looking for someone that has an eye for detail and makes minimal to no mistakes. Lots of data entry is involved with this position as well as preparing shipping documentation including labels for the shipments that you are coordinating for delivery to our customers.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please follow the instructions below.
**Please note that only those individuals that follow the instructions and that clearly have the required experience will be contacted**
A. How many of the below 12 requirements can you say 'yes' to? Please describe your experience in detail for each of the 12 requirements listed.
1. Data entry of customer orders as well as invoicing/posting
2. Dealing with compliance records for all customers
3. Preparation of export documentation
4. Handling the logistics for LTL and TL shipments
5. Barcode printing (I2OF5, UCC128. . .etc.)
6. Preparation of labels, Bill of Lading, waybills, etc.
7. Electronic data invoicing (EDI)
8. Prepare UPS labels for all UPS shipments
9. Customer Service
10. Chargebacks (defective/shortage claims)
11. A minimum of one year experience within a similar role
12. Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel (Great Plains system would be an asset)
B. Send us your resume and the above detailed information in your cover letter and include your salary expectations
C. Tell us what makes you the best candidate for this position