Company Overview: Growing midsized Personal Injury law firm in the GTA.
time split between Etobicoke and Scarborough
Looking for a Senior Licensed Paralegal who is able to work independently and proactively on files making decisions.
- Strategic, independent, decision maker on files
- 250 file load working with one Junior Lawyer
- Mostly AB with some tort
- Supervising and mentoring 2-3 staff
- Client and adjuster contact
- Dealing with service providers and assessor requests
- All necessary correspondence and forms in relation thereto
- The individual will be expected to regard their file handling proactively with a view to building and accessing the necessary client entitlements.
- Handling mediations and pre-hearings
Must have EXCELLENT knowledge of SABS Must have Paralegal License from LSUC
Minimum 5+ years Personal Injury experience and mediations
Experience settling claims in mediation, arbitration, small claims court
Compensation: Base + bonus + vacation + benefits
Visit www.nicherecruitment.ca to see all opportunities.
Location: Scarborough/Etobicoke, ON
Job Type: Permanent