Infield Supervisor, Experiential Marketing
Newad - Calgary, AB

This job posting is no longer available on Indeed. Find similar jobs: Infield Supervisor jobs - Newad jobs

Reporting to the Director, Experiential Marketing, this position consists of being responsible for coordinating multiple campaign executions and managing a team of infield staff effectively. The Infield Supervisor will be expected to uphold the client’s vision during the planning and execution of each campaign. 75% of their time will be spent infield while the remaining 25% will be in office.

Responsibilities

  • Managing the planning, execution, delivery and reconciliation related to each campaign;
  • Ensuring resources are efficiently deployed, potential risks are managed or minimized and programs are consistently executed on-time and on budget;
  • Working side by side with infield staff when necessary;
  • Conducting work-with reviews on all infield staff;
  • Supporting Account Coordinators and/or Account Managers and /or Director with briefings, status updates, infield updates and post program reporting (prior to executions be available for onsite visits when necessary);
  • Preparing work schedules for staff and proactively staff each event accordingly;
  • Manage supplier relations;
  • Prepare for and assist with Infield staff training sessions;
  • Supervise campaigns and staff on site while being the location key contact (evening and weekend availability is required);
  • Monitor the quality of campaign executions;
  • Shipping and receiving promo materials;
  • Support HR with infield staff recruitment;
  • Collect daily reports from infield staff and summarize the information for the Director;
  • Responsible for campaign vehicle;
  • Responsible for storage facility maintenance;
  • Motivate infield staff during training and infield;
  • Executing administrative tasks (purchasing, purchase orders, promo staff timesheets, etc.);
  • Support the Director on all relevant tasks when necessary;
  • Performing all related tasks on a timely basis.

Qualifications

  • 1 to 2 years experience in project management;
  • College degree (asset);
  • Proficient with Microsoft Office;
  • Infield staff experience a must;
  • Must be open to traveling;
  • Excellent organization skills;
  • Ability to multitask;
  • Creative problem solving;
  • Amazing leadership skills;
  • Energetic;
  • Vehicle license and use of a vehicle;
  • Ability to work full time accompanied with the flexibility of working evenings and weekends if necessary.

Indeed - 17 months ago - save job - block
Recommended Jobs
Account Manager, Experiential Marketing
Newad Inc. - Calgary, AB
Newad Inc. - 30+ days ago