The Graphic Producer will work with the Sales team and the Art Director to participate in the production of advertising concepts for Experiential Marketing, Indoor Advertising and other areas relating to Newad. The incumbent will, in some cases, be responsible for ensuring the production of promotional materials according to the concept.
- Assist the Design team, the Sales team and the Art Director in brainstorming and the creation of production files;
- Assist the Marketing team in the production of internal and external communication;
- Develop mock-ups for presentations;
- Ensure the follow-up and control of the graphic chain (computer graphics, follow-up with the printer, etc.);
- Ensure the production file’s quality matches the design mock ups;
- Keep up to date with production techniques;
- Suggest creative production solutions to the design team;
- Ensure the execution of the corporate communication platform (invitation, presentation, logo, etc.);
- Manage videos/photographers/editors/illustrators in production phase;
- Maintain a high level of organization in projects and computer files.
- College degree in graphic design;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in imaging, editing and abilities in illustration;
- Experience in advertising media: experiential, print, web and social media;
- Attention to detail;
- Customer service oriented;
- Organizational and prioritizing skills;
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and with good technique;
- Technical autonomy;
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience using Mac and PC platforms.