NEUF architect(e)s – formerly DCYSA – is one of the most important architecture and design firms in Canada serving private enterprise. With over 90 employees in Montreal and Ottawa and more than 40 years of experience, NEUF architect(e)s has designed recognized landmarks such as Mont Tremblant, the CBC Headquarters in Ottawa, and the Bombardier facilities in Dorval and Mirabel, Le Sanctuaire du Mont Royal and many towers animating Montreal’s skyline. Active in all sectors – strategic planning, urban design, resorts and hotels, residential, commercial, industrial, and office buildings – NEUF architect(e)s is also involved in projects in the US, Europe and Asia
NEUF architect(e)s is currently looking for an Intermediate Architect to join their Ottawa office.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant architectural experience in a practice
- Good knowledge of the OBC
- Knowledge of procurement and construction practices
- Strong technical background in Revit and AutoCAD
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and also to build relationships and work well within a team environment
- A positive attitude and committed to delivering great customer service
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. However, only those who meet the specified criteria will be contacted.