Nechako Northcoast Construction has an opening for
Senior Road Foreman Highways Maintenance
The successful applicant must:
- Hold a requisite valid Driver’s License for the equipment normally operated.
- Must hold and maintain flagging certification, WHMIS certification and Level 1 First Aid certification.
- Must have a good working knowledge of highways maintenance standards.
- Must have an awareness of environmental issues as it relates to highways and bridge maintenance.
Specialized Abilities and Skills:
- effectively supervise work projects and/or activities involving combined resources of manpower, equipment, materials and supplies
- ability to meet defined production standards, quotas and costs through organization, scheduling and utilization of available resources
- ability to communicate with and direct employees in the designated work group, particularly for work and/or job assignments
- ability to deal effectively with other employees, supervisors, administrators, management personnel and the general public and suppliers regarding work projects and/or requirements
- ability to carry out related supervisory functions proficiently
Please Fax: 250-638-8409
or email your resume and drivers abstract
Only those short listed will be contacted