This is a full time position; available immediately.
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual. The primary function will be to provide administrative duties as requested. Successful applicant will be required to provide confidential administrative tasks for the President and assist in our human resources department. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills, proven in a work environment
- Superior knowledge of filing systems
- Ability to set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in working with a Collective Agreement
- Experience in payroll processing would be an asset
- Ability to work under pressure
Please Fax or email your resume along with references to:
Attention: Debbie Russell, Human Resources Manager