The NDT Systems & Services Inc. is a technology driven organization serving the oil and gas industry in countries worldwide. NDT Systems & Services Inc. has established a leading position in the pipeline and facility inspection industry and achieved a trusted reputation backed by well over a million kilometers of inspected pipelines.
Due to recent growth, NDT Systems & Services (Canada) Inc.is currently seeking Data Analyst(s) who are career minded with a high level of professionalism.
This position is located in the Calgary operating company and supports the Data Analysis Team through the performance of the daily work, is assisted in the performance of daily tasks by the Team Leaders, Supervisors, Experts, and ultimately reports directly to the Department Manager.
The duties performed shall relate to any projects performed by NDT Systems & Services (Canada) Inc. A bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical discipline or equivalent work experience in a related area is preferred. A minimum high school education or GED is required.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The performance of daily tasks, and in cooperation with other departments process functions, execute and enforce all aspects of the Data Analysis process per company policies and procedures.
- Receive pipeline In-line inspection data, check for quality and quantity using proprietary software, procedures and specifications.
- Prepare documentation containing client / project specific information Interpret data checks using graphics generated from the recorded data.
- Input data ensuring the quality and quantity. Prepare data for analysis using proprietary software according to company procedure, with emphasis on optimizing parameters for accuracy and efficiency. Analyze/interpret signal data recorded by In-line Inspection tools with the use of propriety analysis software, including, but not limited to, the identification of pipeline feature, components, anomalies, and the application of industry critical assessment criteria.
- Through cooperation with Sub-processes, ensure the timely and accurate generation and submission of In-line Inspection Reports to clients