NCSG is fast becoming an employer of choice in the construction services industry! NCSG offers its employees exciting career and learning development opportunities, a tuition reimbursement program, competitive total compensation including a fully funded benefits plan, a competitive bonus program, and much more.
We are currently looking for an Project Manager - Syncrude
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, coordinating and managing of all activities at the a large Customer’s site including; safety, bidding, dispatching, operations, engineering, and maintenance activities. Ensures that site activities are timed and completed in accordance with the customer’s expectations.
- Works with all levels of customer management at the customer site to coordinate operational and administrative activities
- Ensures safety compliance of all personnel entering, leaving and operating on site.
- Provides coaching and support for all operators and employees on site
- Works with the branch including; dispatch, training and safety department to coordinate personnel and equipment for operation purposes
- Recruits supervisory and operations personnel as required.
- Coordinates equipment and operator scheduling with branch.
- Assists Training Department with operator training and evaluation.
- Accurately scale jobs and determine proper crane/crane configuration for lifts
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that customer site requirements are met including permits, safety, A&D and compliance
- Stays informed of developments and changes in service delivery techniques and methods.
- Performs operational and maintenance duties as needed.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Technical degree or Diploma preferred.
- Strong understanding of crane functions, capabilities, and standards.
- Knowledge of quality control standards and systems.
- 2 or more years of experience as a supervisor and/or site manager in a crane operations setting.
NCSG provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Incorporated in Alberta, Canada in September 2006, NCSG has grown to over 440 employees North America wide.
NCSG believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.