NCSG is fast becoming an employer of choice in the construction services industry! NCSG offers its employees exciting career development opportunities, learning and development opportunities, a tuition reimbursement program, competitive total compensation including a fully funded benefits plan, a competitive bonus program, and much more.
We are currently looking for a HS&E Advisor - Syncrude
Reporting to the Lead HS&E Advisor, The HS&E Advisor supports the branch in the attainment of goals related to safety by serving as a primary interface between field and the office. As well as proactively working to ensure the branch and field activities meet benchmarks, inspections, audits, safe work practices and overall Safety expectations.
- Actively monitors and influences work progress to ensure compliance with health and safety expectations (focus on continuous improvement). Documents progress in daily progress reports.
- Implements the safety program as established within Corporate HS&E Safety Manual
- Supports development and implementation of project or client specific safety management plans and project or client specific safety objectives as well as project or client specific emergency response plans.
- Ensure project or client safety requirements are effectively communicated at pre-bid and pre-job meetings.
- Monitors compliance with all regulatory requirements, commitments & conditions.
- Initiates and supports incident response, notification and investigation activities.
- Knowledge and application of applicable legislation and standards
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and evidence of a defensive driver training
- Construction Safety Officers (CSO), or applicable Post Secondary education in safety
- Preference in: Instructor level courses (WHMIS, H2S, First Aid, TDG, LSE)
NCSG provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Incorporated in Alberta, Canada in September 2006, NC Services Group Ltd. has grown to over 450 employees North America wide.
NCSG believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.