Northern Crane is a wholly owned subsidiary of NC Services Group Ltd. (NCSG) and is fast becoming an employer of choice in the construction services industry!
We are currently looking for a Shipper/Receiver/Parts/Warehouse Person in our Fort McMurray Regional Operations office located at Ruth Lake.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, the successful candidate must have good organizational skills, understand and be able to follow processes and procedures. They will be responsible for the organization and tracking of all loading and unloading of goods, parts or equipment in the Ruth Lake yard as well as organization and stock maintenance of parts inventory and warehouse supplies. Shift: 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
- Track and complete paperwork for all goods in and out
- Setup and maintain inventory levels for warehouse, safety and shop supplies
- Create purchase requisitions to maintain those stock levels
- Ensure all shipments have traceable paperwork and all goods are directed to correct location and or person
- Notify site offices on arrival of goods and arrange delivery of goods to the site yards
- Ensure all receiving paperwork is signed off and matched to PO’s and forwarded to Edmonton office.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 1 – 2 years of shipping receiving or warehouse experience
- Must be experienced with database software and have ability to create simple spreadsheets.
- Must be organized, responsible and able to work well with others and alone.
- Understand the importance of paperwork and have good computer skills.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume by e-mail or fax, quoting Job Title and where you viewed the posting, to: Fax: 1-877-793-5298
NC Services Group Ltd. provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Incorporated in Alberta, Canada in September 2006, NC Services Group Ltd. has grown to over 370 employees North America wide.
NC Services Group Ltd. believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.
For more information please visit us at www.ncsg.com