Payroll Data Entry Clerk
NCSG (Northern Crane) 5 reviews - Edmonton, AB

This job posting is no longer available on Indeed. Find similar jobs:Payroll Data Entry Clerk jobs - NCSG jobs

NCSG is fast becoming an employer of choice in the construction services industry! NCSG offers its employees exciting career and learning development opportunities, a tuition reimbursement program, competitive total compensation including a fully funded benefits plan, a competitive bonus program, and much more.

We are currently looking for Payroll Clerk

Reporting to the Payroll Superviser the Payroll Clerk will be primarily responsible for the time entry of the Company's union and non-union staff. This individual must have a strong attention to detail and work efficiently. This is a hands-on role that spends approximately 70% of the time performing payroll entry and processing activities. The remaining 30% of time will be spent supporting the Payroll Supervisor with other payroll related activities.


  • Timely and accurate time entry for approximately 350 union employees on a weekly basis in accordance with Company policies and procedures in a highly confidential environment.
  • Review and validate data reports from the system for accuracy and completeness.
  • Effectively communicate with other employees in the Company to garner the information required to complete time entry appropriately and in accordance with Company and union requirements.
  • Ability to work under pressure when facing deadlines on a weekly basis.
  • General administrative duties including, but not limited to: filing, photocopying, scanning, printing, sorting, and distribution of payroll information.


  • High School with Accounting or Payroll experience an asset
  • 1 year of experience

Company Profile
NCSG provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Incorporated in Alberta, Canada in September 2006, NCSG has grown to over 450 employees North America wide.

NCSG believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.

For more information please visit us at

About this company
5 reviews