NCSG is fast becoming an employer of choice in the construction services industry! NCSG offers its employees exciting career and learning development opportunities, a tuition reimbursement program, competitive total compensation including a fully funded benefits plan, a competitive bonus program, and much more.
We are currently looking for HR Advisor
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, as an integral contributor to the organization, the HR Advisor will be responsible for all recruitment activities (union, management and foreign workers), benefits administration, and managing the HRMS. The HR Advisor will also be involved in employee and labour relations; compensation and salary reviews; performance management; apprenticeship programs and special projects
- Responsible for developing and executing recruitment strategies and procedures with Senior and Branch Management. Provide full cycle recruitment services to efficiently and effectively fill union, non-union and management positions.
- Working closely with the Branch Managers to assess needs, meet existing resource requirements and plan for future staffing requirements.
- Coordinating the union dispatch process.
- Managing the HRMS (Cyber Recruiter), posting/advertising all vacancies in the most appropriate venues and maintaining electronic recruitment and employee files.
- Conducting pre-screening activities including phone based interviews, face-to-face interviews and pre-employment testing
- Administering health, welfare and retirement plans including; enrolments, terminations, claims resolutions, change reporting and communicating of benefit information to employees to allow individuals to make informed decisions.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of current human resources issues, standards and regulatory compliance.
- Performs all associated administrative duties and record keeping..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 1-3 years hands on full cycle recruitment experience in a unionized environment
- Strong recruitment and foreign worker experience is essential
- CHRP and Recruitment designation preferred
- Flexible, self motivated team player with the ability to manage multiple priorities
NCSG provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Incorporated in Alberta, Canada in September 2006, NC Services Group Ltd. has grown to over 450 employees North America wide.
NCSG believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.