Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the HD Mechanic/Shop Foreman will be responsible for effectively performing maintenance and service of property, equipment and vehicles.
- Daily maintenance of property, equipment, and vehicles throughout the facility
- Inspects and evaluates operating conditions of equipment and vehicles
- Performs maintenance activities and modifies existing equipment and systems to keep the facility in good running order
- Ensures that all maintenance is completed in accordance with established department policies and safety regulations
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
- Attends training sessions to update technical knowledge as needed
- Completes special projects as assigned
Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic (Apprentices will be considered)
CVI license preferred
Valid Driver’s License
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes by e-mail or fax, quoting Job Title and where you viewed the posting. Fax # 1-877-793-5298.
NCSG provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, NCSG has grown to almost 500 employees North America wide.
NCSG believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.
For more information please visit us at www.ncsg.com