Northern Crane is a wholly owned subsidiary of NC Services Group Ltd. (NCSG) and is fast becoming an employer of choice in the construction services industry!
We are currently looking for an Engineering in Training / Engineering Technologist in our Acheson office.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the candidate must be detail-oriented with a concern for accuracy and the ability to successfully multitask combined with excellent interpersonal, effective analytical and decision making skills. These abilities must be supplemented with excellent analytical thinking skills, effective integration within a team dynamic and the ability to work well independently.
In addition the Candidate will be a key component to the team that creates an environment that effectively encourages open communication, creativity and the sharing of knowledge and expertise to accomplish group goals.
- Providing input to the design plans and directions and ensures on-going appropriate relationships with other positions.
- Ensuring the delivery of optimal results against appropriate performance metrics that include:
o Meeting budget and schedule requirements of all projects;
o Meeting customer expectations by delivering a cost effective, reliable and quality product.
- Preparing, reviewing and marking for changes, detailed drawings.
- Preparing the design of complex layouts and rearrangements.
- Liaising with project group for regular communication and feedback on work progress.
- Interpreting as-built drawings and maintaining both graphic and non-graphic information.
- Regularly reviewing design and drafting standards and templates and proposing relevant changes.
- Demonstrating a high performance, high discipline, and safe, accountable, focused, innovative and achievement-oriented, easy to do business with manner of work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two year diploma in Engineering Technology from a recognized post-secondary technical institute or undergraduate degree in either Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Eligible for registration as a T.T. with A.S.E.T. or as an E.I.T. with APEGGA as appropriate.
- Proficient with AutoCAD R13. Familiar with creating 3-D CAD drawings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Familiar with SolidWorks
- 0-2 years’ experience required in a similar role
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume by e-mail or fax, quoting Job Title and where you viewed the posting, Fax: 1-877-793-5298
NC Services Group Ltd. provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Incorporated in Alberta, Canada in September 2006, NC Services Group Ltd. has grown to over 370 employees North America wide.
NC Services Group Ltd. believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.
For more information please visit us at www.ncsg.com