TransTech Contracting Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of NC Services Group Ltd. (NCSG) and is fast becoming an employer of choice in the construction services industry!
We are currently looking for a Dispatcher in our Acheson Office.
Reporting to the Lead Transportation Coordinator, the Dispatcher is responsible for delivering a high level of service to logistics in meeting client needs. The Dispatcher will ensure that precise, professional, and accurate information is conveyed between dispatch office and field operations to ensure trucks, drivers and required support equipment and personnel are provided to clients. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00 to 5:00 pm; Saturday mornings as required and an on-call rotation schedule.
- Enters quote and sales information into FCC system.
- Dispatches trucks, operators, support equipment and personnel to meet customer needs.
- Communicates job information including any changes to all appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Secures applicable permit applications for cranes and personnel.
- Completes billing processes efficiently and accurately.
- Safeguards against errors and incorrect billings, identifies and resolves errors promptly.
- Participates in after hour on-call rotation for dispatch.
- Researches and resolves problems and questions or properly refers them to the appropriate party(s).
- Informs customers of Company policies and procedures.
- Maintains the Company’s professional reputation.
- Ensures the work areas are clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Attends meetings as required.
- High School Graduate; some construction knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of dispatch operations; previous dispatch experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer experience.
- Good math skills
- Cooperative and professional ability to assist others.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume by e-mail or fax, quoting Job Title and where you viewed the posting, to: Fax: 1-877-793-5298
NC Services Group Ltd. provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Incorporated in Alberta, Canada in September 2006, NC Services Group Ltd. has grown to over 370 employees North America wide.
NC Services Group Ltd. believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.
For more information please visit us at www.ncsg.com