NCSG is fast becoming an employer of choice in the construction services industry! NCSG offers its employees exciting career and learning development opportunities, a tuition reimbursement program, competitive total compensation including a fully funded benefits plan, a competitive bonus program, and much more. For more information about us please visit www.ncsg.com
We are currently looking for an Accountant
Reporting to the Divisional Controller, the Accountant will be an integral member of the finance team with daily responsibilities related to the accounting and financial reporting functions of the Company. The Accountant will assist the Corporate Controller through teamwork and strong financial accounting skills.
- Integral part of the month end close process. Preparation of monthly financial statements, accruals and journal entries, the maintenance and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles with the assistance of administrative staff
- One of the key responsibilities of this individual would be both external and financial reporting requirements to the Board, creditors, management and our shareholders. This would include, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for review by Divisional Controller and Controller
- Responsible for accurate internal reporting to management on the financial performance of their branch
- Borrowing base reporting requirements for our asset-based lending facility.
- CGA, CMA or near completion
- University degree in Business or Commerce
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong inter-personal skills to deal with various levels of senior management, peer groups and accounting staff
- Demonstrated superior analytical skills for reporting and problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self reliant, initiative and sense of responsibilities
NCSG provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Incorporated in Alberta, Canada in September 2006, NC Services Group Ltd. has grown to over 450 employees North America wide.
NCSG believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.