NC Services Group Ltd. (NCSG) is fast becoming an employer of choice in the construction services industry!
We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Reporting to the AR Manager, the AR Clerk will be responsible for invoicing in NexGen (Fleet Management System) for all branch offices. The successful candidate will also perform some collections, and be well versed in third party accounting systems, i.e., Ariba, CDMS, Open Invoice.
- Work with dispatch teams located at the branches to obtain and understand customer billings required each month;
- Prepares invoices for customers in a timely fashion;
- Data enters invoice information into customer databases as required;
- Prepares invoicing packages to be mailed to customers to support invoices;
- Files and maintains and organizes system for invoice support;
- Works with collections to ensure timely receipt of payment;
- Assists Cash Applications Clerk in cash application, as required.
- High School diploma; Accounting Education preferred.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume by e-mail or fax, quoting Job Title and where you viewed the posting, to: Fax: 1-877-793-5298
NC Services Group Ltd. provides comprehensive lift and heavy haul services throughout North America. Incorporated in Alberta, Canada in September 2006, NC Services Group Ltd. has grown to over 370 employees North America wide.
NC Services Group Ltd. believes in employee ownership. Because management and employees have a vested interest in the company, their dedication to the growth and stability of NCSG ensures the integrity and quality of services provided to our customers is beyond reproach. By providing the greatest value, not only to our customers but also to our employees, our communities, our shareholders and the environment, NCSG is the lift and heavy haul solutions provider of choice in North America.
For more information please visit us at www.ncsg.com