NCIX.com is one of Canada's leading technology resellers. We are seeking individuals who will join us as we continue our growth. As a result, we are looking for a results-oriented Computer Assembler who will perform system integration and assembly to meet customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have related experience working in a production team and with ESD-safe procedures and environments. Successful candidates will have strong English communications skills and have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
What NCIX.com has to Offer
- An environment with the latest products in computer technology
- Great perks such as employee discounts on products
- Comprehensive benefits package (after 6 months of full-time employment)
- Ample opportunity to learn and grow
- Perform PC system integration and assembly
- Handle and assemble small parts and cables
- Meet production schedule while maintaining the highest level of quality
- Work closely with production team to ensure assembly and product quality
- Inspect computer systems from final assembly line before packing
- Support other production duties as required by supervisor
- Must have hands-on PC building experience and PC repair background
- Knowledge of using hand power tools
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Should be able to work mandatory overtime if required; must be flexible to work to task completion beyond normal business hours
- High school or equivalency required. College degree in related field preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, lift, kneel, and bend and use hand power tools equipment. Furthermore, the employee is required to exert up to 50 lbs. of force repetitively to move objects.
Founded in 1996, NCIX grew from one retail outlet in Burnaby, British Columbia to over a dozen locations in BC and Ontario. We are currently...