As a member of the Manufacturing Engineering team you will be responsible to ensure all new and engineering changes to existing automation weld cells and processes are completed accurately and on time to meet customer’s needs. You will ensure that equipment and processes meet or exceed NASG Canada Inc standard requirements and production needs. You will provide ongoing support, trouble shooting and improvements to improve efficiency.
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications:
- Post-Secondary Education in an Engineering, Automation or Electrical field.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Knowledge of electrical systems, robotic programming & troubleshooting and PLC programming experience
- Knowledge of HMI and servo control systems
- Experience working with Mig and Resistance welding including stainless steel welding processes.
- Ability to work straight afternoons after training is completed.
This position requires a team oriented person who posses the lets get it done attitude.
We offer a co-operative atmosphere, competitive wages and benefits along with a historically stable work environment. If you are interested in working with a progressive company who rewards employees for our success, please forward your resume, listing salary range expectations to:
NASG Canada Inc.
P.O. Box 1645
Woodstock, Ontario N4S 0A9
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Fax: (519) 539-9115