The North American Stamping Group consist of six stamping facilities in Canada, the USA and Mexico. We are an automotive tier 2 metal stamper, welder and assembler. Our facility located in Woodstock Ontario is currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Maintenance Group Leader you will be responsible to maintain and repair equipment and facilities in an organized, efficient and timely manner.
You must be a team oriented person who posses the following qualifications:
- Certificate of qualification as an Industrial or Construction / Maintenance Electrician.
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience in a metal stamping / automated welding environment.
- The ability to troubleshoot press and robotic controls, preference will be given to those possessing PLC programming and troubleshooting experience.
- Wiling to perform other maintenance tasks as required in a stamping / assembly environment.
- Willing to work rotating shifts.
This position requires a team oriented person who posses the lets get it done attitude.
We offer a co-operative atmosphere, competitive wages and benefits along with a historically stable work environment. If you are interested in working with a progressive company who rewards associates for our success, please forward your resume, listing salary range expectations to:
NASG Canada Inc.
P.O. Box 1645
Woodstock, Ontario N4S 0A9
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Confidential Fax: (519) 539-9115
We appreciate your interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.