PPG Canada Inc. is a leading manufacturer and major supplier of high-quality automotive and industrial products. We are seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to maintain strategic partnerships with larger volume accounts. We will rely on your solid business development skills to present, develop, implement and manage sales partnerships with new and existing PPG customers in a manner consistent with marketing plans and strategies, and PPG policies and objectives. Products sold include Pittsburgh Paints, HPC, True Finish and Olympic Stains. The incumbent is the region's primary contact with large industrial/commercial painting contractors and key maintenance facilities.
- Execution of sales programs and strategies while operating within expense control limits
- Increase incremental sales volume and distribution through existing customers and new accounts to meet PPGAF sales objectives
- Develop sales forecasting goals and objectives
- Coordinate all field activities relative to the distribution centre/tinting team, order writing and service for all accounts
- Provide guidance to junior members of the sales team as directed
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in business or retail marketing
- Minimum five years of successful sales experience in the Painter/Maintenance segment; Nace level 3 would be a definite asset
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to identify, develop and sign new accounts
- Strong industry knowledge, good problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate with the internal functions of PPG, credit, distribution, forecasting, marketing, management and architectural and engineering teams
- Ability to increase sales and profitability consistent with budget goals
PPG Canada Inc. is committed to providing a fulfilling workplace and an environment for continual learning. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our aim is to unlock your potential in this challenging and rewarding position. To apply, send your resume.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -