We are one of the busiest retail store in the GTA, and we are looking
for motivated, highly organized individuals to join our growing team !
Your job will be to greet customers, answer phone calls, process
store-related paperwork, inventory management, general office duties,personal assistant and handle work from home. etc.
· Provide support to the Director of Sales and a small number of Sales
managers and their teams.
. Carryout Task within your area
· Coordinate and plan travel schedules
· Plan management and team meetings
· Expense management
· Preparing documents and presentations
· Prepare and edit letters and emails
· General administrative duties (ordering office supplies, mail, etc)
· Able to handle sensitive information and be confidential as required
· Minimum of 1 years experience supporting management in a fast paced
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Strong MS Office skills
· Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skill