Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate opportunity for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator in our Energy Services – Human Resources group, located in Calgary, AB. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company.
Duration: This is a temporary position, for up to one year.
Primarily responsible for all aspects of HRIS data management (SAP); payroll and benefits coordination as well as transitioning to a new benefits and retirement program.
- Processing semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls, year-end reporting and T4 reconciliation
- Administering all benefit plans and liaising with service providers on behalf of employees
- Coordinating transition to new benefit and retirement programs
- Reviewing CRA guideline for compliance where applicable
- Maintaining documentation and files for all relevant payroll, benefits and HRIS processes
- Presenting information to Champion employees and managers on a variety of payroll and benefits topics
- Testing and approving SAP configuration changes
- A designation from CPA and 5 years of progressive experience in payroll and benefits administration for a medium sized company is preferred
- Knowledge of federal and provincial statutes, payroll reporting requirements and the administration of pension and benefit plans
- Strong analytical skills combined with initiative, sound judgment, flexibility, research, and decision-making competence
- Knowledge of SAP/ human resource information systems or an equivalent enterprise-wide system is preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
Indeed - 14 months ago