Myticas Consulting Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great internal staff, very trustworthy!
Software Development Contractor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 April 2016
As a professional software consultant, the gang at Myticas was great from the start. From the time I came to them about a new career change I was looking for, to the on-boarding with their end client, the entire process was a pleasure to go through.

The recruiting really tailored their efforts to what I was looking to get into going forward, and I appreciated knowing that someone else cares about my overall career interests; I knew moving up the ladder to a lead role wasn't going to be easy but they definitely did their due diligence. I would highly recommend any consultant and/or employee who is looking for a trusted agency to consider these guys, they really have a good relationship with their end client and will go above to get you what you want.
Pros
Taken out to lunch a few times, much appreciated.
Cons
Nothing I can really think of, maybe a bit of lag time to get back to you at times, but that's not a big deal when you are comfortable in the right hands.
Challenging, must be able to learn quick, but great opportunity to grow
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 February 2016
Great place if you're looking to create you own masterpiece of success. It's definitely a fast paced environment that presents many different challenges everyday, but if you are a fan of being in control of your own work, and finding out ways to get stuff done on your own, then this could be a good situation for you. There is no micromanagement and you are in control of your own results. To some this can be daunting given the expectations that go along with it, but the rewards are fantastic; both financially and from a career growth perspective.

It may not be for everyone but if you're looking to seriously advance yourself in an environment that would allow that to happen, then this is a great place to be.
Pros
Great team outings. Rewarded for hard work
Cons
Can be long hours at times, but that's part of the scenario when you are in control of your own workload.
Not bad
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, Canada1 February 2014
They are stuck in the past. No idea about the future or what employees want.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Bad Communication skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Myticas Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

Myticas Consulting Reviews by Location